New Steel Trays Manufactured in Perth
Perth 4WD Centre offers brand new steel drop-side ute trays for a variety of 4×4 makes and models. We cover the manufacture,painting and fitting, so you can get back on the road with a durable, good-looking ute tray or well body.
Not all ute owners are easy going when it comes to loading their utes, especially those with stylish well bodies. Depending on what you’re hauling, it’s safe to say you’ll need a sturdy tray. All of Perth 4WD Centre’s trays have been manufactured using heavy-duty steel, suited for carrying around worksite supplies.
Heavy Duty Steel Ute Trays For Tough Environments
Tough worksites demand endurance, durability, strength and hardiness to withstand the supplies that get tossed in the back. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time to carefully place sledgehammers, jackhammer drill bits, or any other materials into a well body. This is where you need a heavy-duty steel drop-side tray.
Not only are steel ute trays great for handling worksite abuse, they are also perfect for carrying all of your camping and off-roading gear on the weekends.
If you’re worried about colour, all trays can be painted to match the body of your vehicle, or the colour of your choice.
Our ute tray and well body parts and installation costs start at $3000. This includes removal of the old well body, fitting tray, LED lights, refitting camera, and reverse sensors.
The standard size for a dual cabs is 1870 mm wide / 1870 mm long. Our trays can be made shorter or longer to suit customer requirements.
Standard Steel Tray Features
- Galvanized mudguards with stays
- 4 x floor tie rings
- LED lights
- Chequer plate floor
- Painted in 2 pack industrial grade paint
- Rope rails
- 3 inch round roll hoop, or RHS hoop
- Zincaneal coated dropsides
- Standard paint is white, or satin black
- Floor painted in high zinc enamel
- Under floor in chassis black enamel
- RHS roll hoop, or 3 inch round : no cost change
- Rear ladder rack: $330
- Full length rear light plate: $110
- Metallic, or colour matched paint: $600
- Roll out trundle drawers $990
- Under tray tool boxes or water tank $220
- 2.5 mm Aluminum diamond plate, inside gate protectors $330 (3 x gates)
- upgrade to 2, 4 or 6 x round , combination LED tail lights $25/ light
- 2000 mm wide tray (instead of 1870 mm) $330
- 40 litre water tank, mounted between cab and headboard $440
Tool Boxes & Canopies
we can also supply a range of high quality tool boxes to fit on your tray, as well as steel canopies
canopy sizes are 1770 wide, 850 high, and either 700, 1200, 1500, 1800 deep
Tool box sizes email or call for sizes and pricing
Every Major Make and Model
Our current steel tray and well body fit-outs to suit:
- Toyota Hilux
- Ford Ranger
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Mazda BT 50
- VW Amarok
- Nissan Navara
- Toyota LandCruiser
- Isuzu D max
- Holden Colorado
- And most other Utes
A general size guide for trays and well bodies:
- Single cab 1870 x 2400
- Extra Cab 1870 x 2100, 1870 x 1870
- Dual cab 1870 x 1870
- if you have bigger, wider tyres, you probably need a 2000 wide tray
If you’re unsure whether your 4WD fits within our service range, please contact us on 08 6365 3518 to discuss the size and make of your 4WD and we will do our best to accommodate you.
standard tray, white or black
dual cab tray 1870 x1870 $3000 incl gst ,
extra cab tray 1870 x 2100 $3100 incl gst
single cab tray 1870 x 2400 $3300 incl gst
all trays include,
removing well body or old tray,
fitting new tray
refitting camera and sensors,
led lights, mudguards, mudflaps
disposal of old well body or tray
lead time on average is 2-3 weeks to make and paint ready for fitting