New Trays and Well Bodies Manufactured in Perth
Perth 4WD Centre offers brand new steel drop-side ute trays for a variety of 4×4 makes and models. We cover the sale, installation, and painting, so you can get back on the road with a durable, good-looking ute tray or well body.
Not all ute owners are easy going when it comes to loading their utes, especially those with stylish well bodies. Depending on what you’re hauling, it’s safe to say you’ll need a sturdy tray. All of Perth 4WD Centre’s trays have been manufactured using heavy-duty steel, suited for carrying around worksite supplies.
Heavy Duty Steel Ute Trays For Tough Environments
Tough worksites demand endurance, durability, strength and hardiness to withstand the supplies that get tossed in the back. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time to carefully place sledgehammers, jackhammer drill bits, or any other materials into a well body. This is where you need a heavy-duty steel drop-side tray.
Not only are steel ute trays great for handling worksite abuse, they are also perfect for carrying all of your camping and off-roading gear on the weekends.
If you’re worried about colour, all trays can be painted to match the body of your vehicle, or the colour of your choice.
Our new ute trays supplied and fitted. This includes removal of the old well body, fitting tray, LED lights, refitting camera, and reverse sensors.
The standard size for a dual cabs is 1870 mm wide / 1870 mm long. Our trays can be made shorter or longer to suit customer requirements.
Standard Steel Tray Features
- Galvanized mudguards with stays
- Floor tie rings
- LED lights
- Chequer plate floor
- Sides in 2 pack industrial grade paint
- Rope rails
- 3 inch round roll hoop, or RHS hoop
- Roll Hoop, side rails, and dropsides made from galvanized steel to prevent rust
- Standard paint is white, or satin black
- Floor painted in high zinc enamel
- Under floor in chassis black enamel
- RHS roll hoop, or 3 inch round : no cost change
- Rear ladder rack:
- Full length rear light plate:
- Metallic, or colour matched paint:
- Roll out trundle drawers
- Under tray tool boxes
- Water tank
- Aluminum plate, inside gate protectors (3 x gates)
- upgrade to 4 x round , combination LED tail lights
- 2000 mm wide tray (instead of 1870 mm)
Every Major Make and Model
Our current steel tray and well body fit-outs to suit:
- Toyota Hilux
- Ford Ranger
- Mitsubishi Triton
- BT 50
- Nissan Navara
- Toyota LandCruiser
- Isuzu D max
- Holden Colorado
- And most other Utes
A general size guide for trays and well bodies:
- Single cab 1870 x 2400
- Extra Cab 1870 x 2100, 1870 x 1870
- Dual cab 1870 x 1870
- if you have bigger, wider tyres, you probably need a 2000 wide tray
If you’re unsure whether your 4WD fits within our service range, please contact us on 08 6365 3518 to discuss the size and make of your 4WD and we will do our best to accommodate you.
or you can visit our tray website